Well what can i say....learning all about how to accept newness....REAL newness!...I'm a mother of three beautiful boys and i am soooo glad i have truly developed a relationship with God because without HIM i don't know what i would have done. I have a 19 yr old that's getting ready for college this fall, a 14 yr old getting prepared for high school and a 6 yr old on his way to 2nd grade. For some reason i almost feel like my mothering job is getting easier but yet hard to accept. I have a close bond with my children and each of them have their own way of connecting with me. But i think the hardest of the three right now is my oldest. Wow...what can i say...this child was my first born and what some would say "a miracle" child. He was born 3lbs 5oz and 16in long....this child could fit in a shoe box and could wear the clothes from KB toy story...lol. And now....he's on his way to a new life WITHOUT mommy :(...I am so very proud of him, he received a full scholarship to NAU....can somebody say THANK GOD! i know with all my hear that he is gonna make something great of himself, its just hard letting go, but know this i DO trust that God will take care of him just as HE always has.
My 14 yr old...he USED to be very quiet but little by little he is slowly coming out and developing into a fun loving young man and just in time for HIGH SCHOOL. I call this one the "ladies man" ...lol...I just KNEW this would be my shy one, BUT nope i was really wrong about that! The one thing i cant wait to do is attend his football games...well both my oldest....and SHOUT to the top of my lungs to root my boys on! YES...I AM THE LOUDEST MOMMY IN THE STANDS :) as all mothers should be!
My baby, 6 going on 66...lol. He tied his shoes today for the first time by himself....WOW...and that's a big accomplishment in my house :)...my boys focus so much on their studies they don't have time for the small stuff...."that's mommy's job" JK...two months ago i thought i would cry when he finally learned but i actually gave him a high five and a great big YOU GO BOY! I'm grateful that my children are confident enough to grow...i know so many children that tend to set themselves back do to fear. But i have learned to teach, love and push them to do all they can do...i encourage them daily and use every good affirmation i can think of to keep them motivated...I DO LOVE MY CHILDREN!
AND NOW....LAST BUT NOT LEAST...THE HEAD OF THE HOME...MY WONDERFUL HUBBY.
This man is truly Gods gift to ME! He may not do everything right or even everything i like but i know in my heart that God truly chose HIS BEST for me. He is a great provider, friend, protector and lover. He is everything i asked for and the things that have yet to develop are on their way...cause God ain't through with him yet :) Well i guess that's enough for today...God Bless and Peace be with you. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment